INSTRUCTIONS FOR PANEL CHAIRS AND PRESENTERS
• Individual papers have been grouped into panels by the conference committee.
• A chairperson has been appointed for each panel.
• A chairperson is responsible for 1.) Introducing the panel, order of presentation, and speakers, 2.) Keeping track of time for each presentation, 3.) Moderating the Q&A session after presentations.
• Each paper presenter has 15 minutes for presentation, followed by a question-and-answer session.
• All chairpersons and presenters are expected to arrive 10 minutes before the start of the session to upload their Powerpoint slides, etc.
• Presenters must bring their own computers; we can only supply screens and projectors.
• We cannot photocopy papers for participants.